Fees for all services other than weddings can be obtained by contacting me for a quote.
A range of options are available to ensure that individual requirements can be met. Prices depend on the complexity of the ceremony, travel involved and other factors. Fees are all inclusive with no hidden extras. Optional items are disclosed upfront.
A percentage of every fee will be donated to Team Jenny MS Queensland to assist in research for a cure for Multiple Sclerosis.
I offer services throughout Brisbane, Logan and Scenic Rim areas and south to the Gold Coast. Additional travel costs may apply if the location is outside these areas.
What my Fee Covers
- An initial meeting at no cost so that we can meet each other to help you to decide whether I am the right celebrant for your ceremony.
- Telephone and email contact with me leading up to your wedding day.
- Creation of a unique personalised ceremony designed to meet your requirements and let you enjoy your day your way.
- Supply and lodgment of all legal documents
- Meetings at my home or at a mutually convenient location
- An E-Copy of “Your Wedding” which will give you ideas for making the day perfect including options for music, readings, vows and rituals.
- Printed copy of your wedding ceremony
- Professional laser printer presentation marriage certificate
- Rehearsal at mutually convenient venue
- Portable PA system for playing ceremony music via your IPod, Iphone or Smart Phone.
- Rehearsal at the Wedding Venue (may incur additional cost depending on location
- Travel outside designated areas (will be discussed at our initial meeting).
- A non refundable booking fee of $200 is required at the time of booking.
- Balance is payable no later than 4 weeks prior to the ceremony date.
Once you decide that I am your celebrant of choice I will complete the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) and witness the original documents required to proceed. See Legal Requirements for full details.
We will then discuss all details of your ceremony so I can prepare your personalised script.